i went to hardees in opelika alabama this morning 11/26/18 and my food was horrible i asked the manager for a refund and she acted like she didnt want to give me my cash back she was so rude how she asked what wrong with it i will never eat here a day in my life again and a roach was crawling on the counter.. nasty

Product or Service Mentioned: Hardees Manager.

Comments

#1620438

That's a bad sign when you see roaches inside the "restaurant". That alone should be reason enough to receive a full refund of your money.

And the health department should be called on them as well. I think that they make enough money to be able to afford to hire a professional pest control company to take care of the problem. If you see roaches in the "restaurant", how do you know that they haven't been crawling on your food and that there aren't pieces of roaches in your food?

Also, make sure that you always check inside your drink cup before putting in your ice and filling it up. Sometimes there could be a roach at the bottom of the cup.