1.9
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I went into Hardee's to order a 10 piece chicken tender box and ending up waiting over an hour for my food.They took my order on the drive thru register and somehow lost my order or didn't see it.

I sat in the dining room for way too long waiting for my food. I know I sat there a good hour before I finally went up to who was in charge and asked him where was my food.

I'm not the type to get mad at a restaurant but this heated me up.If you ask me that was just uncalled for!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of hardees hand-breaded chicken tenders 10 piece box from Hardees. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Hardees to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was had to wait too long and long wait. Author liked the most food. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Steak N Shake. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hardees for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hardees?

Comments