Update by user Dec 06, 2011

I am sorry if the comment I made about coupons has come across as \"begging\" for that was not my intent. Any offer of coupons from the night manager would have been refused as I will not be returning to any Hardees ever again.

As someone who has worked several different customer service jobs in the past I am aware that just pacifying a consumer with sorry can make the customer feel disregarded or ignored. An offer can go a long way to making the offended customer feel as if they were heard and validated. Any such offer would have been refused by me but would have made me feel that as a customer I was heard and that my complaint would not be summarily filed in the trash (even if that was the intent all along). I am also aware that if you send a customer away unhappy their word of mouth will spread faster than a happy customers.

The fact that I included that I have cancer is not a sympathy bid, it is simply a part of the discussion that happened with the night manager and I was attempting to be as factual as possible.

And yes, I found it ironic and sorry if my sense of irony offends some. I have never said my sense of humor is the same as everyone else\'s and maybe my sense of humor and irony have gotten a little darker over the last few years.

Original review posted by user Dec 06, 2011

Today I went through the Hardee's drive thru in Casper Wy and while I was placing my order the drive thru employee Lauren cut me off, gave me my total and told me to drive forward even though I hadn't completed my order. I drive forward and the woman at the window takes my money and when I informed her (come to find out she was the morning manager and her name was Linda) that I hadn't finished ordering she just walked away.

When another employee came near the window and it opened I stated to Linda that I didn't know Hardee's now decided when a customer was done ordering she stated that they didn't. At this time she had 2 chances to allow me to finish my order but failed to do so. We finally get our food along with an attitude from Ms. Linda and as we are pulling away my 16 year old announces that she is laughing at us.

That just topped off the total lack of customer service that I received. The irony in this was that the order that didn't get placed was mine and I was actually hungry and as a cancer patient I don't actually get hungry very often anymore. The Hardee's in Casper Wy nearest the mall totally sucks, I am highly recommending that no one ever go there. When I got home to Riverton I did call and speak to the night manager and he wrote down my complaint and said sorry.

No offers for coupons, no offers for anything other than I hope that you come back. I doubt I ever will as it seems that no Hardee's cares anymore about customer service, trying to keep a customer, or doing anything to make up for rude and horrible service to the offended customer.

The night manager at this Hardees did inform me that when he does have a difficult customer he will mutter his feelings under his breath, I sort of found it odd that while I was complaining of bad customer service he is telling me that he practices that same disrespect for his customers but just not as obviously as the morning manager did. I guess disrespect for your customers is a common practice at this Hardees.

Comments

taffinang

My comment about this complaint was suppose to be on the McDonalds one that was posted on a different ID, one that is not mine. Not sure how the remark ended up in both places but I apologize for it being here as it was not suppose to be.

The complaint under my ID taffinang about Hardees is mine, the complaint under the ID taffaing about McDonalds is not mine, yes someone did copy and paste my words but I did not post the Mcdonalds complaint.

I would have thought that the all knowing, all seeing people on here would have caught the difference in ID's with a tiny bit of reading comprehension. Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Moscow, Ohio, United States #386324

*** you so *** *** who the

*** lies about mother *** foodstamps *** dumb ***

Moscow, Ohio, United States #386322

you should not be the 1 to say srry they are being dumb ppl n dnt care bout other ppl. u should of jus not even paid and kept driving off. 8)

Moscow, Ohio, United States #386321

ppl r jus miserable wen they work at fast food joints they need tht extra cha ching. some of them didnt even finish high school so tht's why they r there. :(

To throw cancer into the mix and to use that to gain sympathy when you most likely don't even have cancer is a slap in the face to real cancer patients. I realize it is the close to the first of the month and you just received your wic check, welfare and food stamps but Hardees doesn't accept any of those as forms of payment.

Also BEGGING (which is clearly what you did) makes you look more pathetic than you already are.

If thats even possible. Get a life you worthless waste of space.