Geneseo, Illinois

To whom it may concern,

To begin with it took 4 minutes if not longer before somebody came out from the back to help me. I could see and hear them talking and one employee even looked at me while I just stood there waiting and continued on with their conversation. A customer sitting in the dining area even walked up and looked around trying to get somebody to take my order.

After I received my order and left I was shocked to find out that my "Hot" ham and cheese was cold and the bun was soggy as if it was drenched in water.It was far from "Hot", that's for sure. My double "Cheeseburger" did not have cheese on it and was sloppy. Why call it a "Double cheeseburger" if there is NO cheese on it?

I would have assumed that since it took over 5 minutes to make my order that it was being prepared "Hot and Fresh" considering I was the only customer in the store ordering food during this entire time frame.

I'd also like to note that the employee that handed me my food, simply said " Here you go" and turned around to continue her conversation with the employee working wearing a blue shirt that initially took my order.

I've never received such poor service or quality of food from a fast food chain. I've been to restaurant #270 (my local Hardee's) numerous times and that's why I'm so shocked over tonights ordeal.

"Restaurant" #270

Thanks for your time,

Andrew True

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #666034

If you want your letter of complaint to do any good, try sending it to the company instead of to this site. This site isn't going to do any good for your complaint. When your order take out, check it before you leave the site.