734 S 11Th St, Niles, MI 49120
1.8

First off I have come inside Hardees for breakfast for the past 6 years straight (yes everyday) & now bring my cousin as well for the last 11 months spending $5.50 to $12.90 Solo or combined that's close to $14,000 thousand dollars or $2,300 annually.

On the morning of 9/11/2019, I brought back in 3/4 of a Pork Chop and Gravy Biscuit Sandwich that I had purchased on 9/9/2019 because it was Undercooked it was very stringy inside. I Know when it's Undercooked I bought this same sandwich every day from the time it came out for 10 months straight.

I could not return the sandwich the day I bought it because I was at work and did not get back to town until late on 9-10-2019 so the morning of 9-11-2019 was the first chance I had to return it. So when I brought the sandwich in to the Manager Sharon on 9-11-19 she said let me see the sandwich so I unwrapped it and showed her. She was standing 2-3 feet away and wouldn't hold the sandwich and said oh the meats not Red inside it's not Undercooked. I said what???

She said oh that's just how pork chops are, I said no there not. I said you know I've been buying these daily since they came out and this was not cooked all the way even the outside was soft and slimy instead of solid and a little crunchy like normal. She said again well it would be red inside, I said not after 2 days of sitting out it's not, what happens to meat when it sets out at room temperature for days it turns dark quickly. She said nothing and charged me full price and no free sandwich to replace the bad one.

So I didn't say anything else, I was not going to cause a seen or be unprofessional. In 6 years of coming there daily I've only returned 1 sandwich so it's not an issue.

BUT WITH AN ISSUE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO SIMPLE TO RESOLVE ESPECIALLY WITH A VALUED REGULAR CUSTOMER THAT THE WORKERS KNOW BY FIRST NAME, TO NOT EVEN HAVE THE PROFESSIONALISM TO SAY WERE SORRY FOR THE BAD SANDWICH LET US REPLACE IT AND TO ACT LIKE BASICALLY IT DIDNT HAPPEN IS RIDICULOUS!! MONEY IS NOT THE ISSUE ITS SIMPLY GETTING WHAT YOU PAY FOR AND I DID NOT RECEIVE THAT.

I WANT A GIFT CARD OR CERTIFICATE OR WHATEVER FOR 1 PORK CHOP AND GRAVY SANDWICH THAT IS IT, IT'S WHAT THEY OWE ME.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hardees Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Hardees Pros: Bisquits.

• Customer Service And Delivery
  • Managers Attitude

Comments

My friend, they should give you 10 coupons for a free samwitch after what you were put through. Also, they should give you a free drink of your choice (any size) to go along with your samwitch.

You should be treated like the valuable customer that you are. And you should be given a sincere apology for the way that you were treated, as well.