25 Lake View Cir, Atmore, AL 36502, USA
2.7
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Drive thru extremely slow, person taking orders had no clue what she was doing and when I tried to tell her what was on the screen that I was looking at was not what I had ordered. She finally gave up and told me to just drive to window.

Tried to charge me $19 + when my order was just suppose to be $6.52 The manager finally had to come over and fix the issue. She(manager) was running like crazy trying to fix everybodys screw ups. She was nice and apologetic but the fact still remains that we spent 35 mins. in line and trying to get 2 hamburgers.

In the past several of the employees had attitudes and I brushed it off but Attitudes with poor service really sucks. Sonic is opening up next door and as soon as they do I will not be back if this continues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hardees Drive-through.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Food quality, Original thickburger, Manager.

I didn't like: Bad costumer service, Untrained staff.

Comments

Waynesboro, Virginia, United States #1311140

Hardee's on Hull street and courthouse road Midlothian va been waiting 20 mintutes for food and only 6 customers in restaurant. Poor service poor management will not come back to this Hardee's ever again.