I'm glad I still have my receipt it was July the 23rd of 2018 I went through the drive-in something I hardly ever ever do is eat breakfast and I got two biscuits and ham and when I got back home about 5 blocks away they were totally soaked even the paper bag was wet from all of the butter that was on it I called the company and they said sure I'll be glad to send you out a couple coupons for a complimentary well as of today 2018 I'll probably the night they haven't sent none out yet so I'm just looking at him as a bunch of liars and they put down the restaurant here in Henderson Kentucky like I said it was a very very rare chance that I stopped in and ate breakfast cuz I normally don't eat it but you know I still have my receipt o on July 23rd 18 it even says one ham and biscuit 259 I can still read that but I can read the date and I can't read the drive-thru number if there was one on there oh yes the unit number was 15031 5/8 and the Hardee's here in Henderson's phone number is 270-827-0245 Hardee's what you got to say for yourself I just now called the number in Tennessee again they said that we don't do thatrder number was 30128

Comments