2.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

On February 10,2018 my son and I went to Hardees drive thru. We didn't know what time it was but assumed it was breakfast because that is what the menu read.

The employee informed us after we had placed our order we couldn't order breakfast it was lunch. My son then told the person the breakfast menu was still up so we only knew what was on that menu. They then stated sir it's 11:30 and we stopped serving breakfast. How were we to know what to order from a menu that didn't reflect that?

They hadn't turned their sign and told us we didn't have to order.

Really? We didn't order from the smart *** lazy hardees employee and until hardees in Greenville Alabama does something about their employees attitudes , hardees Will lose a lot more costumers

Review about: Hardees Drive-through.

Comments

I don't understand the complaint. So you ordered breakfast, the employees told you it wasn't breakfast anymore.

Sounds like they simply forgot to change the sign.

It happens when employees are human. Nothing in your complaint sounds the remotest bit rude.

to Anonymous #1433099

It may be but the fact still remains they have the job of changing signs and doing so at specific times. Do you live in Greenville Alabama and frequent said restaurant? If so then you would know this is the norm .not all workers act like that and is reason I do frequent the establishment.