4023 Troy Highway, Montgomery, AL 36116
1.8

I am a over night health care professional working at my local hospital so naturally I pick up breakfast on my way home most mornings. I am also pregnant at this time so I normally pick up from the drive thru wherever i stop.

I also normally eat at the restaurant closest to my job but I had been craving Hardee's so I decided to go. I stopped at about 730 on Sunday 8/11/2019 to pick up breakfast for me and my family and the customer service I received was terrible. I was asked to pull my car up and wait for my order to be prepared and brought to my car and when I received it several items were missing from my bag such as the hash rounds I ordered, no butter on my butter biscuit and no condiments, utensils to eat with or napkins. It was an inconvenience to have to wait for my order and an even bigger inconvenience to have to park and come inside for the rest of it, but I did.

So I was thinking maybe they were having an off day so I returned the next morning with a smaller order hoping to get better service in a timely manner but still had issues at the window. My order was still missing items. I asked for grape jelly and she gave me strawberry. My daughter loves strawberry jelly but I am allergic to strawberries so I asked for more jelly and she informed me that she could only give me 2 jellies and if I wanted a different kind I needed to give her the jelly she gave me back to exchange it for more.

I was so irritated by this point I handed her the jelly back and got prepared to drive off when i noticed my hash rounds were missing. I address that as well and handed her the bag back which contained someone else's receipt. So that became another issue in itself.

By the time I got my food I was so frustrated I just wanted a refund. I love Hardee's breakfast but I don't think I will be going back anytime soon because of the terrible service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hardees Drive-through.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1732051

Hardee's should give you all of the packets of jelly that you want. They certainly do charge enough money for your fast food junk meal that they can afford it.