Hardees - Review about Jalapeno Poppers from Montpelier, Indiana
I recently ate from your Bluffton Indiana restaurant, and purchased an el diablo thickburger and some jalapeno poppers. I ate the diablo burger and poppers to find out that all the poppers were empty, and didn't have any cheese inside. I would appreciate it if you would send some coupon. I spend about $120 a month at blufton store a month. You guys are by far my favorite fast-food restaurant, but I'm contemplating giving Arbys my business.
329 S Washington St.
Montpelier IN 47359
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Jalapeno Poppers
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "On April 1, 2016 my husband and I took delivery of a very gently used, near perfect condition 2015 38CK Cedar Creek fifth wheel RV. Cedar Creek is owned..."
- "I paid for the year subscription for lawn service. Every week I see more and more weeds and clovers. I called and complained twice to have them come back out..."
- "On April 6th I went to the Lebanon Indiana Burger king and ordered a Iced Coffee. I'd drank on the way home and then left the container in the car...."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."