Hardees - Review about Jalapeno Poppers from Montpelier, Indiana
I recently ate from your Bluffton Indiana restaurant, and purchased an el diablo thickburger and some jalapeno poppers. I ate the diablo burger and poppers to find out that all the poppers were empty, and didn't have any cheese inside. I would appreciate it if you would send some coupon. I spend about $120 a month at blufton store a month. You guys are by far my favorite fast-food restaurant, but I'm contemplating giving Arbys my business.
329 S Washington St.
Montpelier IN 47359
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Jalapeno Poppers
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "...Can you please tell me how does Arby's get away with advertising a chicken slider with a picture that looks amazing but..."
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "Our family was traveling through Ravenel, South Carolina on 3/22/14 and we stopped at Hardys #3096 for a snack. There were at least 4 people behind the counter, and..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Fortunately I subscribed to only their $1 trial offer for 24 hours of unlimited access. I was immediately banged with an activation charge. The service has been active for only..."
- "They want 140$ for a new cover and refuse to replace the old one. They say its "not under warranty" after TWO MONTHS of owning it and almost never using..."
- "My wife and I just paid lowes 10000 dollars to have siding and gutters installed well the contractor said when they would start so my wife stayed home from work..."