Review about Hardees Mushroom And Swiss Burger from North Fort Myers, Florida
Unfriendly service.Didnt ask what type of fries we wanted.
Assumed straight fries. And when got to window. Told guy about it and he asked for .29more cents. I said no because he didnt ask me whatt kind i wanted.
Manager came over. Explained to me they dont tell or ask us. And asked for .29 cents. Well i gave to her.
And told her i hope the .29 cents is worth loosing a customer over. With no reply. And i was pissed. And we got a meal.
And she forgot to give us our drink. And way the receipt looks.
It looks like we paid for two meals.Looks deceaving.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Hardees Mushroom And Swiss Burger
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a mile high bacon egg and cheese, without the cheese. What I got was a biscuit with a gob of fat on it and no egg. They gave me..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "REPOST. SORRY ABOUT TYPE ERRORS. I WAS SO PISSED AT WHAT HAPPENED. I DIDN'T PROOFREAD. I placed my order and the total went from $6.46 to $13.56.I asked the waitress..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "How lucky I just received a letter indicating my case was closed. I asked for the underlay warranty and installation instructions. I received these for the vinyl plank,..."
- "...The flowers were delivered in a grocery box from Schnucks!!!I paid for a red glass vase...."
- "The weekly add for 7/24/16 - 7/30/16 showed a travailing pillow that you take on the plane for $5.99 with the member ship-card or 2 products of similar for $10...."