Unfriendly service.Didnt ask what type of fries we wanted.
Assumed straight fries. And when got to window. Told guy about it and he asked for .29more cents. I said no because he didnt ask me whatt kind i wanted.
Manager came over. Explained to me they dont tell or ask us. And asked for .29 cents. Well i gave to her.
And told her i hope the .29 cents is worth loosing a customer over. With no reply. And i was pissed. And we got a meal.
And she forgot to give us our drink. And way the receipt looks.
It looks like we paid for two meals.Looks deceaving.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Hardees Mushroom And Swiss Burger
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- "The weekly add for 7/24/16 - 7/30/16 showed a travailing pillow that you take on the plane for $5.99 with the member ship-card or 2 products of similar for $10...."
- "How lucky I just received a letter indicating my case was closed. I asked for the underlay warranty and installation instructions. I received these for the vinyl plank,..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."