Review about Hardees Mile High Bacon Egg And Cheese Biscuit from Greensboro, North Carolina

Bought a mile high bacon egg and cheese, without the cheese.What I got was a biscuit with a gob of fat on it and no egg.

They gave me an egg after I complained. I was dining in, so they know it was just as they gave me. I told them that I can't eat a gob of fat. They said that's how it comes.

I took a picture of it.

You tell me, would you eat it?This is so ridiculous!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hardees Mile High Bacon Egg And Cheese Biscuit
Review category
Fast Food
review #672074 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hardees? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 27, 2015 #1012517

I've had a similar experience with Biscoe NC Hardees. I threw my "grease" biscuit back threw the drive thru window because the employee got nasty with me!!!

1 1 Reply

Jul 26, 2015 #1012041

This is the Conover North Carolina store. This is not the only issue with this store. I just let things go before and try to be understanding, but when you show it to them and complain and they are not willing to make it right that really *** me off. Needless to say, I didn't eat there and went to Bojangles. Guess what? They were polite and courteous and the food was good, not a gob of fat to eat.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hardees. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hardees.
Filing a new complaint about