My take is...the false advertisement is truly unexceptable. This is a picture of a cheeseburger. Cheese wasn't even melted and the burger was literally so thin I could eat it in three big bites.
Another thing... When I order a 32 oz drink or a 20 oz or a 12 oz or whatever oz drinks I ask for.... I best get my money's worth. I didn't pay good money to be lied to by your company filling my cup full of ice so you can save money on sofa syrup. My cheese burger picture is probably the result of premise burgers piled in a stack causing them to become squished. Least I hope so. Why else would this thing look so dang pitiful. Nearly 7 dollars spent on a burger I ate before I could circle the drive through.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last night I stopped at my local Taco Bell to get dinner. I ordered, paid and received my food. I had to ask the woman working the window, Monique R,..."
- "I recently ate from your Bluffton Indiana restaurant, and purchased an el diablo thickburger and some jalapeno poppers. I ate the diablo burger and poppers to find out that all..."
- "I know it's fast food - but Seriously?! The slice of cheese is thicker than the 'Hamburger'! So paper thin you can almost see through it!?! Quality control is really..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."