2.7
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Long story short, I just visited one of the resteraunts located near Deland Florida. And My co worker and I where racially profiled.

We work for a company that distributes medical equipment to hospitals and we where stopping for a bite to eat, I love Hardee’s and he’s never had it. So why stop by and the lobby is closed because it’s past 10pm which is understandable. So we walk to the drive through ( because we have a 16 foot truck that is too high to fit in drive through ) and Walk to the window and ask can we order through the drive through. The white girl which is seems like is the manager runs to the back and grabs the other (white and light skinned) workers.

They look the drive through window. And continues to just stare, and ask what do we want. And we respond food Ofcourse? Can we order from here because he have a big truck that cannot fit.

And a guy frantically says “NO”. We can’t serve you. So we just leave. We had other runs to do and we where not about to argue with some kids.

Just left a bad taste in my mouth because I love Hardee’s been eating it since I was in middle school. This experience really rubbed me the wrong way.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hardees Customer Care.

Comments

WE ARE ALL JUST A PART OF ONE BIG HUMAN FAMILY! PLEASE STOP THE RACISM!

more fake racism claims

THE RACISM NEEDS TO STOP NOW!

You should have just drove the truck through and destroyed the drive thru. The idiots working there probably never would have realizied that you had destroyed the drive thru and would have happily took your order and given you some delicious Hardees food.