254 N Lake Park Blvd, Carolina Beach, NC 28428, USA
Featured Not resolved
3.1

Every Frisco Breakfast Sandwish I have been getting at Hardee's for the past several months now looks NOTHING like the one on the menu.The last time I ordered a Frisco from this Hardee's I got my money back.

This time, I took my camera with me. As you can see, their Frisco Breakfast Sandwich their customers PAY FOR looks nothing like the one on their menu! There were only a couple of pieces of ham on my Frisco whereas the one on the menu has lots of ham! How is this even legal?

How can they treat their customers like this and stay in business? It's not like they gave me the sandwhich!

I PAID $3.49 for it!It's ALL BREAD!

Review about: Hardees Frisco Breakfast Sandwich.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Hardees?

Comments

offconsumerpissed

"Every Frisco Breakfast Sandwish I have been getting at Hardee's for the past several months now looks NOTHING like the one on the menu"

Whe....where do people like you come from?You've been getting a sandwich that you are unsatisfied with for MONTHS now?!?

How does that make any sense?

I think I see the discrepancy though.Hardees offers a sandwich and you've been getting a "sandwish."

to off***sumer***ed Fullerton, California, United States #1292227

Hey some people like to be tormented.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1284245

What is it with people who think their food will look like the menu picture? I wonder if YOU can make YOUR food look like the pictures?

LadyScot
to LadyScot Naples, Florida, United States #1302542

Downgrade all you want. It doesn't change the fact that expecting food to look like a prop is *** as he*ll.

Fullerton, California, United States #1283468

Nice try you liar but I do see some cheese on the bread as well as ham.It may not be as advertized but by your saying you got "all bread" you are lying.

Guess your parents did not teach you any better, or perhaps you did not obtain their permission before making this post. How do I know that you are young? Well for starters you do not know that this is how advertising works.

Almost all companies make food look better than it appears.If you asked your parents permission before posting they could have told you this.

to MakeMyDay2016 #1286218

Have you developed Alzheimers, on top of your other mental illnesses? You posted this drivel twice.

Why do you keep going back?

to Anonymous Markham, Ontario, Canada #1286150

Because he likes torture and torment