Our family was traveling through Ravenel, South Carolina on 3/22/14 and we stopped at Hardys #3096 for a snack.There were at least 4 people behind the counter, and one person sweeping up in the dining area that was totally empty.
They were not extremely busy. There were about 2 orders in front of us, and one person behind us in line, with a couple of cars in the drive thru. We placed our order for One Lg Fry, One Soda, and 4 Milk Shakes. at 3:17pm.
We then stood around talking for awhile in the waiting area. After about 10 minutes, 2 of us remained in the store to get the order while the others went to the car. After waiting at the car for another 10 minutes, I went back into the store to see what was taking so long. By that time, we had received the Soda and Fries, however, still no milkshakes!
My brother said he had just spoken with the Manager, and they were making them now. I walked up to watch the girl making the milkshakes. She acted like she was purposefully in slow motion! When I walked up, she was just putting the lid on the first of four milk shakes.
I loudly said to another customer that had been standing there all along " I have NEVER in my life seen it take this long to make a milkshake". To which he replied "In Georgia they'd all be looking for another job." The girl making the milkshakes turned around and looked at me, and I said "We have been waiting over 20 minutes for these milkshakes and we are in a hurry, as we have to make an appointment." With that she had the remaining 3 milkshakes ready in less than 3 minutes.... which is what she should have done to start with! At least she apologized for the wait as she handed them to me, but that does not excuse their lack of consideration for their customers!
We finally left there with our order 27 minutes after placing it!
This is by no means my first bad experience with Hardees. I have consistently had various bad experiences with different locations. Their training regimen is apparently lacking in the "Customer Service" area. I keep thinking that "maybe this location is better the last one I went to".
I should know better by now!Hardees = the worst fast food service EVER!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wait Time
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "...Can you please tell me how does Arby's get away with advertising a chicken slider with a picture that looks amazing but..."
- "On 6/27/08, my husband purchased a 16 piece bucket of original chicken from 1235 Central Avenue Kentucky Fried Chicken in Albany, New York. After getting the chicken home, it wasn't..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I looked into healthcare coverage ONCE on ONE website which resulted in 27 phone calls in a 20 hour period (just recounted, again). For asking to be placed on the..."
- "Purchased the Gardenia Queen Bed, Dresser, and nightstand on Labor Day 2015. Was delivered yesterday, 9-14-15, with the dresser and nightstand BROKEN. Drivers handed me a customer service business card..."
- "I went to the Charleston SC office to get new dentures. The brochure said you get them within 72 hours and it took me 10 days. Had problems with them..."