Our family was traveling through Ravenel, South Carolina on 3/22/14 and we stopped at Hardys #3096 for a snack.There were at least 4 people behind the counter, and one person sweeping up in the dining area that was totally empty.
They were not extremely busy. There were about 2 orders in front of us, and one person behind us in line, with a couple of cars in the drive thru. We placed our order for One Lg Fry, One Soda, and 4 Milk Shakes. at 3:17pm.
We then stood around talking for awhile in the waiting area. After about 10 minutes, 2 of us remained in the store to get the order while the others went to the car. After waiting at the car for another 10 minutes, I went back into the store to see what was taking so long. By that time, we had received the Soda and Fries, however, still no milkshakes!
My brother said he had just spoken with the Manager, and they were making them now. I walked up to watch the girl making the milkshakes. She acted like she was purposefully in slow motion! When I walked up, she was just putting the lid on the first of four milk shakes.
I loudly said to another customer that had been standing there all along " I have NEVER in my life seen it take this long to make a milkshake". To which he replied "In Georgia they'd all be looking for another job." The girl making the milkshakes turned around and looked at me, and I said "We have been waiting over 20 minutes for these milkshakes and we are in a hurry, as we have to make an appointment." With that she had the remaining 3 milkshakes ready in less than 3 minutes.... which is what she should have done to start with! At least she apologized for the wait as she handed them to me, but that does not excuse their lack of consideration for their customers!
We finally left there with our order 27 minutes after placing it!
This is by no means my first bad experience with Hardees. I have consistently had various bad experiences with different locations. Their training regimen is apparently lacking in the "Customer Service" area. I keep thinking that "maybe this location is better the last one I went to".
I should know better by now!Hardees = the worst fast food service EVER!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wait Time
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- "I ordered 3 boneless buffalo combos on Wednesday, 3/2/16. My daughters and I sat down to eat and after eating about 3 or 4 wings we discovered that the chicken..."
- "Our sofa, which was never placed in direct sunlight, no pets perch on the back of this sofa, has started to flake. We called Lane and they said, "Sorry,..."
- "I purchased a sectional 3pc on 2/5/13 and it has given u oorblems ever since. The store replaced on section at first and we still have issues. The material..."
- "Purchased the Gardenia Queen Bed, Dresser, and nightstand on Labor Day 2015. Was delivered yesterday, 9-14-15, with the dresser and nightstand BROKEN. Drivers handed me a customer service business card..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."