Our family was traveling through Ravenel, South Carolina on 3/22/14 and we stopped at Hardys #3096 for a snack.There were at least 4 people behind the counter, and one person sweeping up in the dining area that was totally empty.
They were not extremely busy. There were about 2 orders in front of us, and one person behind us in line, with a couple of cars in the drive thru. We placed our order for One Lg Fry, One Soda, and 4 Milk Shakes. at 3:17pm.
We then stood around talking for awhile in the waiting area. After about 10 minutes, 2 of us remained in the store to get the order while the others went to the car. After waiting at the car for another 10 minutes, I went back into the store to see what was taking so long. By that time, we had received the Soda and Fries, however, still no milkshakes!
My brother said he had just spoken with the Manager, and they were making them now. I walked up to watch the girl making the milkshakes. She acted like she was purposefully in slow motion! When I walked up, she was just putting the lid on the first of four milk shakes.
I loudly said to another customer that had been standing there all along " I have NEVER in my life seen it take this long to make a milkshake". To which he replied "In Georgia they'd all be looking for another job." The girl making the milkshakes turned around and looked at me, and I said "We have been waiting over 20 minutes for these milkshakes and we are in a hurry, as we have to make an appointment." With that she had the remaining 3 milkshakes ready in less than 3 minutes.... which is what she should have done to start with! At least she apologized for the wait as she handed them to me, but that does not excuse their lack of consideration for their customers!
We finally left there with our order 27 minutes after placing it!
This is by no means my first bad experience with Hardees. I have consistently had various bad experiences with different locations. Their training regimen is apparently lacking in the "Customer Service" area. I keep thinking that "maybe this location is better the last one I went to".
I should know better by now!Hardees = the worst fast food service EVER!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wait Time
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "Has sausage biscuit this morning. Felt something weird in my mouth and crunchy. Spit it out and found I'd been chewing a bug. I am thoroughly disgusted. ..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "Order flowers for 11am delivery flowers never got there the first day and then was delivered a day later. Flowers looked nothing like the picture..."
- "I spent several thousand jobs painting my house after moving in. However, in just 6 months I had issues with nails and bumps in my drywall. I reported these defects..."
- "DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO! This woman swindled me out of my home. Not only did Paulette under price my house, she..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."