Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I was at the restaurant at Seffner Fl trying to get to work on time and I was knocking on the door so I can get in because it was cold out side the manager seen me but walk away and went to the back so I knocked to get in and she still won't answer the door my daughter drove by the drive thru so she can see me but she still refuse to answer the door so my daughter knocked and honk the horn so she can hear us knocking finally she open the door and start screaming at my daughter asking her why she is honking the horn and knocking so much my daughter told her that it is cold out side and she didn't want her mom out side the cold waiting for the door to open she started to scream at my daughter and start telling me that I will loose my job because of my daughter and then she started to tell my daughter that she will bit her up and that we are homeless and that we are dirty and we are nothing but a *** and then all of sudden this manager hit my daughter in the face we call the police and tried to get them to look at the video which is supposedly not facing at the door where is facing at the other direction and the manager and her best friend that works with her lied about my daughter spitting on her face which is a lie but she supposedly a person who goes to church every Sunday and a preacher which is I know God seen the whole thing and God knows that her and her best friend lied my daughter spitting up on her my daughter is 4 11 and she 5 11 and she is triple size of my daughter put together maybe four times bigger but she will try to say my daughter is big enough to do anything to her. I do believe in karma and I do believe when God sees the whole thing and know what really happened. I do hope that this business will not succeed because of the kind manager they got running there restaurant.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments

No surprise this is in Florida.