2.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I have made an order through the phone on 5:11 P.M. and they got the wrong order. So I have contacted them to correct the order. And the restaurant did not contact me so I have contacted customer service again and they said they will send me the correct order. until now 10 P.M. the restaurant did not contact me. Even when I phoned costumer service countless times, but they are useless. I even phoned they delivery guy but he did not respond. Up until now no one contacted me.

I do not know if you jest ignore your costumers or the store manager is just plans to make money of us.

The store in in Jeddah, K.S.A.

Store ID: SHRF

My ID Number: 0558578846

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $8. HamedMAX is overall dissatisfied with Hardees and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about shrf at Hardees was bad costumer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Steak N Shake that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Hardees.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Hardees to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hardees?

Comments