1.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it is ALWAYS something!

I've never actually had a good experience here. After about 13 minutes (nothing compared to what i usually wait) of waiting for 2 burgers and an order of fries the manager Cassandra brought it to our table. We asked if we could have a ranch sauce for our fries and she told us yes she would be right back. When she got back behind the counter she just yells out '25¢', now as a manager at a much better resturaunt than this one, that is highly unprofessional.

She could of told that to us at our table. She did'nt manage to return either. So i sent my husband up there to purchase one and he had to wait quite a minute to get it. There was nobody inside and only one car in the drive thru, our fries were so hard they must have been sitting there for an hour before served to us.

Oh and when your open until 11 o'clock, why is there no tea in your lobby at 7:30? Everything is always so dissapointing when i come here and i always see multiple customers upset as well.

The staff here is extremely rude, the lobby is always a mess. I don't see how they are running a business.

Review about: Hardees Manager.

Comments

Why do you return ?

to Anonymous #1414366

Quite rude to ask why do you return,are you one of the people assisting those running hardees into the ground?