Chicago, Illinois

This food i paid 9.01 was not worth it the cheese was just slapped on it on top of that the lady that took my order her breath reaked of vodka.Cant even enjoy my food either cause i gotta write this complaint and then got workers dressed in business attire walking the restaurant back n forth back n forth and i find it disturbing they are talking so loud as how their going to fix certain things.

Related: Hardees - Long wait for food,rude employees,filthy store,food was so greasey !

Highly unprofessional this restaurant is. I would have written before but this time called for it. You should hear these workers and what the heck they talk about. Its highly bad business.

See now we got these people measuring around where im sitting and it isnt pleasant.Along with everything else, bad horrible experience all around!!!!

1.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hardees Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hardees?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.