Featured Not resolved
1.4
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Bought a mile high bacon egg and cheese, without the cheese.What I got was a biscuit with a gob of fat on it and no egg.

They gave me an egg after I complained. I was dining in, so they know it was just as they gave me. I told them that I can't eat a gob of fat. They said that's how it comes.

I took a picture of it.

You tell me, would you eat it?This is so ridiculous!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hardees biscuit from Hardees and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hardees to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Steak N Shake. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hardees for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hardees?

Comments

I've had a similar experience with Biscoe NC Hardees. I threw my "grease" biscuit back threw the drive thru window because the employee got nasty with me!!!

kb196491
#1012041

This is the Conover North Carolina store.This is not the only issue with this store.

I just let things go before and try to be understanding, but when you show it to them and complain and they are not willing to make it right that really *** me off. Needless to say, I didn't eat there and went to Bojangles.

Guess what?They were polite and courteous and the food was good, not a gob of fat to eat.