901 1st Ave S, Jamestown, ND 58401, USA
3.0
Quality of Food

My husband and I eat at Hardees at least 3 times a month in Jamestown, n dak. its our favorite place but lately don't know what has happened to Hardees, the burgers No 1 have been so dry and the bun has been terrible like they have been sitting out, the whole hamburger is very dry, it use to be so moist, and the fries have been cold, and smaller amounts, the onion rings we terrible like they were recooked several times.

the diet coke has been so weak and today the ketsup was like it had been watered down. Both ice machines were like they were out of ice, now this is the 4th time that its been awful, several weeks ago pop had been spilled all over the floor, no one bothered to wipe it up the floor was all sticky and we had to walk in it to get our pop.

Iam sorry to say my husband said we will not be eating there any more, it isn't worth paying $17 dollars for the food we have been getting. I don't know what has happened to Hardees but it is ashamed that they have let this place go.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hardees Hamburger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Entire experience, Cold food.

Comments