I stop at Hardee's located at Andrew Road#1635-1503462 Fayetteville, NC 28311. I ordered a Sausage biscuit, Hash Round, and a Sprite which came to a total of $3.54.

I gave the Cashier: Amanda a five dollar bill, she gave me back .46 cent, I waited finally the cashier looked at me and I told her that she gave me the wrong change, she said I gave you your change I said you gave me .46 cent back, I told her II gave her 5 dollars the items I ordered came to a total of $3.54 and I should receive $1.46 back not .46, Amanda (cashier) looked away and said something to someone inside, then she turned and gave me the correct change back without even an apology. I looked at her and said not even an apology? About 5 or 10 minutes later I called to Hardee's to report that incident, I told the lady the worker was very rude and did not apologize for giving me the wrong change, she acted like I did something wrong and said I am sorry and hung up on me. I feel they both was very rude and disrespectful and I will not be going back there again, and I will ensure that my family members not go there.

I have added a picture of the receipts. Barbara House

Product or Service Mentioned: Hardees Cashier.

Reason of review: The cashier short changed me by $1.00 and was very rude when I told her she did not giv me the correct change back. Rudeness of cashier and the lady i spoke with on the phone after the incident. .

Comments

I decided to dine at a Hardee's 2 hours away from my residence needless to say I was quite disappointed. I ordered the norm, Frisco combo it was complete with burnt meat and bread. Of course not what I expected thus enjoyable.