I stop at Hardee's located at Andrew Road#1635-1503462 Fayetteville, NC 28311.I ordered a Sausage biscuit, Hash Round, and a Sprite which came to a total of $3.54.

I gave the Cashier: Amanda a five dollar bill, she gave me back .46 cent, I waited finally the cashier looked at me and I told her that she gave me the wrong change, she said I gave you your change I said you gave me .46 cent back, I told her II gave her 5 dollars the items I ordered came to a total of $3.54 and I should receive $1.46 back not .46, Amanda (cashier) looked away and said something to someone inside, then she turned and gave me the correct change back without even an apology. I looked at her and said not even an apology? About 5 or 10 minutes later I called to Hardee's to report that incident, I told the lady the worker was very rude and did not apologize for giving me the wrong change, she acted like I did something wrong and said I am sorry and hung up on me. I feel they both was very rude and disrespectful and I will not be going back there again, and I will ensure that my family members not go there.

I have added a picture of the receipts.Barbara House

This reviewer shared experience about "the cashier short changed me by $1.00 and was very rude when i told her she did not giv me the correct change back. rudeness of cashier and the lady i spoke with on the phone after the incident. " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hardees and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hardees.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Hardees to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hardees?

Comments

I decided to dine at a Hardee's 2 hours away from my residence needless to say I was quite disappointed. I ordered the norm, Frisco combo it was complete with burnt meat and bread. Of course not what I expected thus enjoyable.