110 Haywood Ln, Antioch, TN 37013, USA
2.6
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Just came from Hardee's, ordered a spicy chicken combo and a chicken club sandwich without the bacon. I repeat, no bacon, just to confirm.

The server echoes back, "no bacon", right, no bacon, I repeat. I get home and the first thing that I see flopping out of the box was 2 raw pieces of bacon. Not that this was bad enough, the chicken was burnt as well. This is the 2nd time this year I've gone to Hardee's, and will probably be my last.

The last time I went, I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich and got a ham sandwich.

I had to go back because this was for my child. They gave us extra fries, but how bout just ensuring that you get it right the first time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hardees Chicken Club Sandwich.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

OH JOHNNY, OH JOHNNY, CAN YOU HELP ME UNDERSTAND, I BROUGHT HOME A CHICKEN SANDWICH, OPENED IT UP AND DISCOVERED IT WAS A HAM!

Charbroiled chicken wander why it was burnt??

Went to Hardees last Saturday. The gal at the counter thought it would be okay to puther fingers inside the drink cup when she handed it to me.

Please lady!!

You've handled money, rubbed your nose and you think that's a cup I want to drink from? I think I'll bringmy own drink next time.

to Alice #1703379

One of the worst meals I've ever had was at a Hardees, but it was also where I had a great bj too, so at least the cashier made up for it with some effort.. still wouldn't EVER recommend eating anything from there.