I ordered a sandwich that should be a wow and a very bad one , there question is the sandwich still there that was after 6-8 hrs , I ordered because I’m hungry and waited a hr and then came the surprise and they dint care because if they did would found a response only we are sorry we’ll inform the management and they will call you , that’s before 2 days , in the photo you will see what I ordered and what I got .

Product or Service Mentioned: Hardees Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Hardees Pros: Ordered delivery.

Hardees Cons: Management.

Comments

Is that like the Michael Jackson song where "bad" really means that it is good? Hardee's should trademark the name "Bad Burger" and they could have a television commercial with a Michael Jackson impersonator (a white woman with black hair) sing "I'm Bad, I'm Bad" while they show delicious looking images of the "Bad Burger".

Looks like they gave you the "Soup Kitchen Special". That booger does look pretty gross.

I wouldn't feed that to a dog. I love dogs and wouldn't want to give them something that would make them sick.